Timberland PRO Men's 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Boots # 26038
The Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe is a truly rugged boot that offers innovations to tackle tough environments. Covered with seam-sealed waterproof leather on the outside, the uppers are designed for comfort on the inside. A generous amount of lightweight Thermolite insulation not only keeps your feet warm, but this moisture-resistant material dries quickly when challenged. The Agion-treated mesh lining supports the insulation by fighting bacteria and odor.
Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology ensures that every part of your foot is supported and cushioned with every step, all day and night. A nylon shock-diffusion plate provides a rigid platform for the cell polyurethane footbed, keeping your feet in proper position and energized during those long and tough jobs. Beyond lasting comfort and durability, this boot is also designed for better traction on slippery surfaces. The oil- and abrasion-resistant Timber PRO Rubber outsole includes a thick tread with non-marking lugs, allowing you to work more confidently.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Waterproof full grain leather uppers
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact standards
- Insulated with 200g of lightweight Thermolite insulation
- Slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole for better traction
- Durable direct-inject construction for a tough seal between upper and sole
- Nylon shock plate diffuses energy and improves support
- Padded comfort collar
- Flexible, comfortable, and lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole
- Agion-treated mesh lining and cushioned footbed for odor control
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards