Timberland PRO Men's 4-Inch Hyperion Alloy XL Toe Hiking Boots # 91696
The Timberland Pro Men's 4-Inch Hyperion Alloy XL Toe Hiking Boots are built to perform with style. The low boot gives your ankles the flexibility they might need in order to maneuver. The premium leather and fabric upper will give your feet ultimate abrasion resistance, and the waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry all day long. Let your feet breathe with the mesh lining with the added antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
The Timberland PRO rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard leather heel and instep overlay makes the boot more durable and abrasion resistance. The Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology gives absorption and increases comfort when in use. There is a fiberglass shank for structural support from within the boots.
The boots are made light weight for athletic performance with a molded ethylene-vinyl acetate midsole. The alloy toe shaped on TiTAN XL will give your toes generous space along with lightweight protection. The Vibram outsole gives the boot durability and traction on any surface that might be encountered.
- Boot height: 4 inches
- Toe protection: Alloy toe shaped on TiTAN XL meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 C/75 standards
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Premium leather and fabric upper with waterproof membrane
- Timberland PRO rubber "double toe"
- Ever-Guard leather heel and instep overlays for abrasion resistance
- Fiberglass shank
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole
- Cement construction
- Vibram outsole is non marking and oil and abrasion resistant
- Ladder Lock feature on outsole
- Electical Hazard meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards