Bates GX-8 Gore-Tex Composite Toe Zip Boots # E02272BAT
Bates GX-8 GORE-TEX Composite Toe Zip Boots are made for endurance and comfort required for a police officer or other tactical type professions. These boot uppers are made of waterproof leather to keep your feet dry from the outside elements and the added ballistic nylon increases mobility. The breathable waterproof GORE-TEX lining provides additional protection from increased precipitation and is best for all-day comfort and wear.
This boot is built for comfort with a cushioned insert, which can be removed so that the boot can breathe and fight odors when not in use. The YKK nylon side zipper allows for easy on and off action. You can tie your boots once for a comfortable fit and use the zipper to put them on and take them off your feet.
The boot gives high protection from all the things that you might encounter on the job. They are ASTM F2413-11 rated. The non-metallic composite toe keeps the boots light weight yet protects your toes from bumps and bruises. The slip resistant rubber outsole helps you to keep grip on any terrain encountered. The athletic cement construction adds more comfort to an already comfortable boot.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 ratings
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Waterproof leather with ballistic nylon upper
- Cushioned removable insert
- YKK side zipper
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Athletic cement construction
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly