Avenger Men's Black Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Hiking Boots # A7245AVE
The Avenger Men's Black Composite Toe EH Waterproof Hiking Boots feature leather on the upper portion, which is both comfortable and resistant to water. The EVA midsole adds to the comfort of these boots, as does the removable insole, which offers double density cushioning. These boots will make a very practical addition to your wardrobe no matter what your occupation may be, though people in outdoor professions will find them especially helpful.
In addition to the many safety features of these boots, including a rubber toe guard and an outsole that provides excellent traction and is resistant to slipping, they are entirely devoid of metal. Because of this, you can wear them when you are taking a flight, since they will not set off the metal detectors. These sturdy black boots come in several different sizes, and their simple design allows them to blend in easily with other workplace footwear. They could be mistaken for sneakers at a glance, but they offer much stronger protection for the feet than most sneakers would as they are waterproof and have a lighweight ASTM rated composite safety toe protection from workplace hazards . Buy a pair today and see for yourself!
- Composite toe protection exceeds the ASTM 2413-11 impact and compression standards
- Water resistant leather upper
- Non-slip, Rubber outsole resists slipping and oil
- Entirely free of metal- Airport friendly
- Electrical hazard exceeds ASTM 2413-11 EH rating
- Rubber toe and heel guard reduces the possibility of abrasions