Reebok Men's Tiahawk Waterproof Composite Toe Sport Hiker # RB4555RBK
When you work on rough terrain, the Reebok Men's Tiahawk Waterproof Composite Toe Sport Hiker will reliably get you wear you need to go. The dual-density midsole will provide cushioning to keep your feet comfortable, while the wrap-around shank stabilizer will help keep you supported.
These waterproof hikers feature leather uppers and plenty of cushioning. When you wear them, you'll know that your feet will remain dry and warm, no matter where your job demands you go. These boots combine durability with comfort, helping you to ward off foot fatigue during long work shifts.
When you need to travel through security gates or metal detectors, rest assured these boots will not slow you down. They boast 100 percent metal-free construction, allowing you to move smoothly through any checkpoint. If your job demands toughness, you will find these boots can reliably help you tackle any task without worrying about your boots being able to withstand the pressure.
- Water resistant leather upper
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Waterproof hiker with waterproof membrane and nylon mesh material
- 100% non-metallic construction
- Sponge rubber heel wedge and removable EVA cushion insert
- Aircom heel airbag, wrap-around shank stabilizer and midsole stabilizer
- Directly attached rubber bottom with PU cushion and dual density
- Electical Hazard meets ASTM standards