Reebok Men's Trainex 6 Inch Composite Toe Sport Boots # RB6750RBK
The Reebok Men's Trainex 6-Inch Composite Toe Sport Boots-Black are designed for safety and comfort on the job, but the athletic style means they are suitable for other activities. The rubber bottom with smooth tread is constructed to provide dual density protection, absorbing and distributing impact against hard surfaces and providing a soft cushion for the feet. It is designed with a 90-degree heel as a safety feature when negotiating ladders.
The midsole provides arch support with polyurethane foam and an Aircom airbag. To top off the sole construction, EVA cushion inserts with a sponge rubber heel wedge are removable for airing and scrubbing. The all-black boots are lace-up with 100% metal-free components, ensuring that this pair will not trigger metal detectors at work or at the airport. To add to the overall comfort, these boots are lined with nylon mesh that promotes air circulation, and the collar is padded to minimize chafing.
With composite toe protection and cement construction, the Reebok Trainex is a hard-wearing pair of work boots, yet light enough to reduce stress on your feet, especially if your work schedule calls for long shifts in restaurants, healthcare offices, shop floors and related occupations.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- No insulation but lined with nylon mesh
- Rubber bottom with durable traction is directly attached
- Midsole is polyurethane with 90 degree heel and Aircom heel airbag
- EVA cushion inserts with sponge rubber heel wedge are removable
- 100% Non-metallic components for security-friendly design
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM standards