5.11 Tactical Taclite 6 Inch Coyote Boots # 12030TAC
The 5.11 Tactical Taclite 6-Inch Coyote Boots are a rugged and dependable combination of a 1200D Cordura nylon body, suede uppers and breathable air mesh panels for superior performance in arid or tropical climates. The medial side vents and moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial lining will keep your feet cool and dry throughout your long day on the job site.
Ready-to-wear right out of the box, the comfort will continue because of the Ortholite sockliner, composite shank and CMEVA midsole that provide maximum cushioning and support. The deep flex grooves provide great flexibility, the multi-directional lugs deliver a solid base, and the rope control tread will provide control when you need it most.
These Coyote Boots are lightweight, breathable, and rugged, and they provide support and comfort without adding bulk. The 5.11's Zonal Lacing System, Lace Station, and stay-tied laces allow for an individualized and stable fit that stays secure throughout the workday. The combination of both modern and traditional construction increase the support and functionality of this no-nonsense work boot.
- 6-inch boot height
- Soft toe
- Suede leather and 1200 D Cordura nylon uppers
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Oil and slip resistant, no-squeak outsole and fast rope tread to ensure traction and stealth
- Integrated lace station keeps the stay-tied laces neat and secure
- Perforated EVA foam padding in ankle collar and tongue
- Zonal Lacing System provides custom fit
- Composite shank