Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Waterproof Wellington # 47017
Form meets function with these durable Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN Safety Toe Waterproof Wellington boots. These strong boots are constructed in the Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ method for mechanical and chemical strength. The TiTAN Heavy Duty Waterproofing and Alloy safety toe ensures that your feet will stay dry and safe no matter what the conditions are like at your job site. Climb ladders and stairs with ease thanks to the Ladder Lock™ function on the soles of these boots.
These boots offer integrated comfort designs including a dual-density polyurethane outsole for shock absorption. An anatomically contoured insole with built-in steel shank for support helps to protect your foot from the top to the bottom. The open-cell polyurethane insole conforms to your feet to cushion against hard surfaces.
Get these boots on and off easily with the finger-grip pull-on loop situated at the top of the heel area. A comfort temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet dry even if you're at your work site for a long shift. These boots resist oil, slips and abrasions. The fluid-channeling tread design allows you to walk over wet surfaces without slipping and sliding.
- Alloy safet toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and safety standards
- Comfort temperature-regulating technology sock cover
- Waterproof oiled full grain leather upper
- Anatomically contoured insole
- Steel shank
- Non-slip outsole is oil and abrasion resistant
- Finger-grip pull-on loop
- Open cell polyurethane foot bed
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Ladder Lock™ outsole design
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards