Georgia Boot Romeo Waterproof Steel Toe Boots # GR530GGB
The Romeo Waterproof Steel Toe boots make sure your feet remain dry and comfortable while on the jobsite. There isn't anything wrong with loving your job, but not at the expense of your feet. These boots allow you to perform your job while protecting your feet.
They are very comfortable to wear when having to stand for long hours. These boots also meets ASTM standards for electrical hazard and steel toe protection, which allows you to be safe on the job. Rough lining rubbing up against your skin is not an issue. The quarter lining keeps the shaft of the boot soft.
If you don’t want to constantly be tying your shoe laces, then you will enjoy knowing that these boots are easy to slip on. These boots are also very durable, which means they can take a beating and still hold up. They are very versatile and looks good with both jeans and coveralls. The Georgia Waterproof System is a built-in feature that keeps water out and lets in air.
- Boot type: High Romeo
- Steel protective toe meets ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe standards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F413 rating
- Durable full-grain leather upper
- Oil-resistant bumper guard
- Non-slip, Oil-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Steel shank
- High-performance lining
- Interchangeable Goodyear welt construction
- EVA midsole
- Covered cushion insole