Bates Women's 5 Tactical Sport Boots # E02762BAT
Bates Women's 5-Inch Tactical Sport Boots will keep you moving comfortably no matter the terrain or the amount of time on your feet. Whether your needs are for military, police, or construction, these mid-cut boots will keep working with you. The full grain leather upper withstands damage because it is strong and thick. The 1680 denier nylon resists tears and protects against impacts.
The outsoles and upper of the boots connect using athletic cement constuction. This is the same as used in running shoes which require lots of flexibility without breakage. You get the same with your tactical boots.
Along with strength, these tactical sport boots keep you comfortable thanks to the breathable mesh lining and the removable inserts that cushion your feet. The inserts make it so you feel like you're walking on clouds when you're really running on rocks or cement. Since they are removable, you can take them out and replace worn out inserts with new ones or clean them to keep feet fresh. The non-slip rubber outsoles prevent slipping even on the wettest surfaces.
- Boot height: 5-inches
- Soft toe
- Strong full grain leather upper with 1680 denier nylon resists tears
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Mesh lining allows feet to breath
- Removable insert cushions feet
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Athletic cement construction is lightweight and flexible