Rocky S2V 8-Inch Tan Special Ops Leather Instep Boots #105
- Flash- and water-resistant leather upper to withstand fire hazards and the rigors of sea-to-land warfare
- 1,000 Denier Cordura nylon
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot
- Lycra tongue hugs feet for a secure fit
- Triple-stitched for long-lasting durability
- Leather instep panel
- Drainage vents move water out while preventing debris from entering and enhance breathability
- Fiberglass shank for stability
- ROCKY Airport™ footbed for cushioning
- Proprietary, high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper for maximum durability
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
Walk'em Dry™ Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ consists of a unique rounded-edge outsole that ensures a stable foundation for every footfall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to rollover.
Cordura™ high-performance fabric provides resistance to tears, abrasion and scuffs better than any other fabric of its kind.
Vibram™ is a leader in high-performance soling products that are lightweight, long-wearing, flexible and resistant to abrasions, oil and slips.