Timberland PRO Men's Mudsill Low Steel Toe Athletic Work Shoes # 61009
The Timberland PRO Mudsill Low Steel Toe Hiking Boot brings together Timberland’s rich outdoor heritage and dedication to craftsmanship, quality, and product innovations. Fit for the trail or work, it boasts an attractive hiking silhouette and casual oxford styling that will earn a second look. Timberland PRO suede leathers and high-quality mesh materials make up the durable and sleek exterior. The ASTM rated steel safety toe provides protection from those heavy or sharp dangers on the worksite, while an abrasion resistant protective toecap guards against bumps along the way.
Not only is this boot durable, but the integrated comfort technology will help you increase your range. A contoured Ortholite footbed keeps your foot cushioned and in a natural position. Antimicrobial lining eliminates odor and extends the life of the boot. Beneath, a compression-molded EVA midsole returns energy from each step while the nylon shank improves boot rigidity and support. The Timberland PRO rubber outsole is made of the same material found in their heavy-duty work boots, and is slip-, oil-, and abrasion resistant.
The versatile Timberland PRO Mudsill Low Steel Toe Hiking Boot is a superior choice when you need comfort, durability, and style.
- Steel Toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Split suede leather with mesh uppers
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11,and F2892-11 standards
- Slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO rubber outsole
- Odor-fighting antimicrobial lining
- Compression-molded midsole provides cushioning and energy return
- Nylon diffusion shank maintains proper rigidity and foot positioning