Timberland PRO TiTAN 6-Inch Composite Toe Boots # 50508
The Timberland Pro TiTAN 6-Inch Composite Toe Boot is designed to provide all-day comfort for service professionals while also delivering a number of important safety features. The TiTAN composite safety toe provides protection while also allowing for a roomy fit, and the Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant.
Comfort features abound in this lightweight, versatile boot. Soft leather uppers for a shorter break-in time, a breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining and a contoured, antimicrobial footbed keep feet dry and cushioned for long hours on the job. It's no surprise that this boot has become one of Timberland's most popular models.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, F2412-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Non-metallic, non-magnetic TiTAN composite toe cap resists corrosion
- Advanced comfort features surround the entire foot
- Soft leather uppers provide comfort right out of the box
- Non- Slip, abrasion and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Polyurethane midsole is durable yet lightweight
- Comfort lining features moisture-channeling mesh and antimicrobial treatment to keep feet dry and free of odors
- OrthoLite footbed offers superior breathability, wicking, and shape retention
- DRYZ® Intellitemp technology in footbed uses X-Static silver fiber to regulate body temperature, absorb moisture, provide antimicrobial protection, and eliminate odors
- Non-metallic hardware is airport friendly
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards