Timberland PRO Men's Powerwelt Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots # 53522
The Timberland PRO Steel Toe Wellington Boots are boots that give those who wear them excellent protection against the weather and other outside factors. Your feet will be in excellent shape if you wear these leather boots due to the protection provded by the ASTM rated steel safety toe. Not only are your toes protected, but the premium Everguard leather upper stays looking great as these boots are also resistant to abrasions. The mechanical and chemical bond resulting from the Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction is another way to know that these boots provide outstanding protection.
Because of the height of these boots, you may be concerned about getting them on and off, but you needn't worry. They have been designed for easy pulling with the grip of the fingers. Meanwhile, the internal heel glide helps the process from the inside of the boot, ensuring that your foot will go inside and slip out easily.
The Ladder Lock outsole radius enhances the durability and traction of the outsole, which is resistant to oil and slippage. The TiTAN construction helps to provide an ideal fit, and the OrthoLite footbed keeps your feet comfortable, whether you are taking a leisurely stroll on your lunch break or working outdoors all day long. With so many features designed to enhanced comfort, ease of use and protection, these Wellingtons are an excellent option to fill your boot needs.
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Full grain oiled leather with Everguard leather upper
- Non-slip, oil resistant outsole
- Steel shank for superior support
- Lining: anti-microbial Cambrelle controls odor
- Dual density polyurethane outsole is resistant to slippage
- Enhanced torsional rigidity due to Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond Construction
- OrthoLite footbed features Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover
- Finger-grip pull-on feature makes it easy to put the boots on
- Metal free upper
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards