Rocky S2V Vented Military Tactical Boots #101
- Flash- and water-resistant leather upper to withstand fire hazards and the rigors of sea-to-land warfare.
- 1,000 Denier Cordura nylon.
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance.
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot.
- Lycra tongue hugs feet for a secure fit.
- Triple-stitched for long-lasting durability.
- SuperFabric™ instep panels prevent early boot failure from rope burn, cuts, abrasions, punctures, animal bites, and rot.
- Drainage vents move water out while preventing debris from entering and enhance breathability.
- Fiberglass shank for stability.
- ROCKY Airport™ footbed for cushioning.
- Proprietary, high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper for maximum durability.
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant.
Walk'em Dry™ Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out so feet stay dry, cool, and comfortable even in the most severe conditions.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ consists of a unique rounded-edge outsole that ensures a stable foundation for every footfall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to rollover.
Cordura™ high-performance fabric provides resistance to tears, abrasion and scuffs better than any other fabric of its kind.
Vibram™ is a leader in high-performance soling products that are lightweight, long-wearing, flexible and resistant to abrasions, oil and slips.