Timberland PRO Men's 6-Inch Steel Toe Met Guard Boots # 40000
Timberland PRO 6-Inch Steel Toe Met Guard Boots are the perfect blend between protection and comfort. This combination results in a boot that will help your feet perform at their highest level.
Timberland designed these boots with all-encompassing protection in mind. This is accomplished with their Goodyear welt construction, steel shank and external metatarsal guard protection that feature a hinged ABS high-impact metatarsal shield. The outsole is designed to resist a variety of environments that could cause you to slip, as well as being resistant to heat, oil or abrasion. As a result, you will have peace of mind about your safety while you remain focused on your task.
These boots are also designed for your comfort as they are lined with Antimicrobial Cambrelle fabric. Your feet will feel relaxed with their single density OrthoLite footbed. These lightweight, flexible, comfortable and breathable boots will make your job a little easier to finish. Most importantly, they are built to surpass ASTM safety standards.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Full grain leather uppers enhanced with Everguard leather
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Lined with Antimicrobial Cambrelle fabric
- Made from Goodyear welt construction
- Rubber outsole is resistant to slips, heat, oil and abrasion
- Contains Timberland PRO abrasion resistant Ever-Guard leather
- OrthoLite footbed
- External metatarsal guard meets ASTM F2413-11, F2412-11, class MT75 impact safety standards
- Hinged ABS high-impact metatarsal shield
- Welt, met shield and toe rand are Kevlar sewn
- Asymmetrical shield design contours to the shape of the foot
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards