Timberland PRO Men's Pit Boss 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots # 33032
The Timberland PRO 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots are made to handle tough working conditions outdoors or inside industrial facilities. The steel toe exceeds safety standards set by the ANSI and also offers extra interior space for all toes. Whether walking on slippery surfaces or dry concrete, the rubber outsole on these Timberland boots offers good traction even on oil. Deep groves on the tread patterns guarantee maximum displacement of slippery liquids that can be a real hazard.
Don't worry about bad odors on your socks as the antimicrobial Agion treatment will minimize the effects of harmful bacteria. The lining also manages moisture well and prevents athlete's foot or similar unpleasant conditions. These boots will protect workers from electrical shock thanks to a dissipative design. You can confidently work near loose wires and other equipment that discharges static electricity sparks.
Nylon shank gives these boots extra durability for heavy-duty conditions. The contoured footbed minimizes impact on your feet and joints as you walk or climb in these comfortable work boots. A non-insulated design contributes to a lighter composition that minimizes some stress which usually comes with each step.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Oiled nubuck leather uppers
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Lining with antimicrobial finish
- Durable Goodyear welt construction
- Diffusion plate and shank made from lightweight nylon for reduced foot fatigue
- Polyurethane footbed with odor-control technology
- Rubber outsole is non-slip, resists abrasion and provides good traction
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards