- Size Chart
Nautilus Men's Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Waterproof Work Boots # N9548NAU
The Nautilus Men's Composite Toe EH Waterproof Work Boots offer excellent protection to the toes through the composite toe, which guards against punctures and abrasions such as jagged stones or pieces of glass. Thanks to the waterproof bladder construction, these leather boots keep out the water, making them especially suitable for mail carriers, zookeepers and other people likely to get wet on the job due to precipitation or other factors. The hardy outsole is resistant to slipping, providing excellent traction to those who must walk on uneven or slippery ground.
The removable EVA sock liner provides a bit of cushioning for the feet, and it also locks out any moisture to keep the skin dry and comfortable. It is the powerful combination of moisture-reducing protection both inside and out, along with the heavily guarded toes, that makes this boot so superior when it comes to safety and comfort. It comes in various sizes for your convenience, so to experience all of the protection, coziness and durability of these waterproof boots, order a pair and feel the difference a good boot makes.
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe meets ASTM F2413-11 ratings
- Waterproof suede leather
- Waterproof bladder membrane construction
- Outsole is resistant to slipping and oil
- Removable EVA sock liner provides cushioning and protection from moisture
- Electrical Hazard meets F2413-11 ratings
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!