Magnum Stealth Force 8-Inch Side Zip Composite Toe Boots offer a safe, flexible boot that is designed with speed and a full range of motion in mind. This is a no-nonsense boot that is designed with ultimate comfort, functionality and ruggedness in mind. The boot includes an anti-microbial, silver-based formula to prevent the growth of mildew, mold and microbes. This boot can be worn without the need to take them off before entering a metal detector, a perfect feature for workers in high-security, industrial jobs.
This boot is certain to control moisture inside the boot with a Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining. The safety features include anti-static construction and traction control and has been tested and certified to EN ISO 20347:2004 European standards for occupational footwear. Complete with a contoured sock liner, memory foam and a special ergonomic design, this boot boasts several features to make it a comfortable option. It features double stitching throughout and offers an abrasion-resistant heel kick pad. Additionally, the Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching won't come apart after intense use. These boots are built to last.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Composite safety toe protection is ASTM F2413-11 rated
- M-PACT contoured sock liner with memory foam
- Cambrelle moisture wicking lining
- X-Traction Zone rubber non-slip outsole
- Anti-static design
- Airport Friendly: Non-metallic composite hardware
- Full-grain leather with 1680-denier ballistic nylon mesh upper
- YKK side zipper for easy on, easy off
- Coats Barbour stitching with anti-fraying technology
- Meets European standard EN ISO 20347:2004 for occupational footwear
- Ergonomic design
- Composite shank
- Electrical hazard protection is ASTM rated