The Magnum Men's Stealth Force 6-Inch Waterproof Boots will keep your feet dry and comfortable on the job site using a combination of design features. The boots are made with waterproof, lightweight and breathable bootie construction and a moisture-wicking Cambrelle lining to keep feet dry from the inside out. Flex-zone with siping adds traction and Agion antimicrobial treatment helps inhibit the growth of microbes. The X-Traction Zone out sole comprises 10 different features to provide excellent stability. Anti-static construction protects you from static discharge, and the ergonomic design helps protect your feet from discomfort and injury. Boots are metal detector and airport safe because they are made with non-metallic, composite hardware.
An abrasion-resistant heel kick pad and Coats Barbour anti-fraying stitching thread add durability while the M-PACT contoured sock liner with memory foam adds to overall comfort of the design. 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh upper with full grain leather contribute to the durability and comfort of the boot's design.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Full grain leather with denier nylon upper
- Moisture-wicking Cambrelle lining
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps moisture out
- Flex-zone with siping for traction
- Electical hazard protection is ASTM rated
- Airport safe with composite non-metallic hardware
- Non-slip, oil resistant X-traction zone outsole
- Ergonomic design
- Agion antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of microbes
- I shield technology keeps these boots cleaner and drier longer