The Magnum Men's Stealth Force 6-Inch Boots offer a good tactical boot for non-metal, highly secure environments. With non-metallic composite hardware, these boots are metal detector safe and suitable for anti-static workplaces. The boots feature a composite shank for a good balance between stability and flexibility. Ergonomically designed, the boots provide a comfortable and lasting option. A silver-based antimicrobial treatment prevents the growth of microbes. Additionally, the boots use a Cambrelle moisture-wicking lining for a dry and clean shoe that works as hard as you do.
A compression molded EVA midsole helps to absorb shock and reduce impact. The shoes feature the X-Traction Zone outsole that is designed to increase stability. A memory foam insole makes these shoes conform to your foot for an exceptionally comfortable boot. The double stitched Coats Barbour anti-fraying thread ensures that these boots will endure and stand up to the most extreme conditions.
- Boot Height: 6 Inches
- M-PACT memory foam sock-liner
- Cambrelle moisture wick lining
- Flex-zone with siping, non-slip
- Static dissipating
- Airport Friendly: Non-metallic
- Composite shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Abrasion-resistant heel pad
- Agion antimicrobial silver-based treatment
- X-Traction Zone outsole includes 10 features to increase stability
- EN ISO 20347 safety standard tested and certified