Klogs - Getting the Best Fit
- Klogs are meant to have a slightly looser fit than most other footwear
- When wearing Klogs, it's normal to feel your heel lifting up and down with each step
- Most people's feet are slightly different in size, so be sure to select the shoe size that will comfortably fit your larger foot
Unisex Polyurethane Styles
Klogs does not offer half-sizing in polyurethane styles. Also, please note that polyurethane Klogs do not stretch over time and so will maintain their true size for their full lifetime. These styles are considered to be gender neutral, while observing special sizing considerations.
- DUSTY and BOCA: Women should order true-to-size. Men, please order one full size UP in a WIDE (W). If you ordinarily wear a half size, we recommend sizing UP.
- SPRINGFIELD: Women should order true-to-size. Men, please order one full size UP in a WIDE (W). We're told this style runs large, so if you ordinarily wear a half size, we recommend sizing DOWN.
Klogs offers half-sizing in most medium-width leather styles, with wides available in full sizes.
- SONORA, PORTOFINO, LAJOLLA, CAROLINA: These styles are listed using ladies footwear sizes. Women should order true-to-size. If you ordinarily wear a half size in a WIDE (W), we recommend sizing UP.
- ZURICH: This style is listed with ladies footwear sizes. Women should order true-to-size. If you ordinarily wear a half size, we recommend sizing UP.
- NAPLES: Women should order true-to-size. If you ordinarily wear a half size, we recommend sizing UP. Men, please order one full size UP in a WIDE (W).
Footwear Size Guide
|WOMEN'S Sizes||Heel-to-toe Measure |
|12||42-43||10||10.875||27.6 || || |
|MEN'S Sizes||Heel-to-toe Measure |
While you may know yourself as a 9EE, shoe manufacturers may be following a different scale. Please use the following table as a guideline for making the best width selection. Not all widths are available in all styles.
|If you're a...||Women's Width||Men's Width||...then select |
|"Narrow"||A||B||N or -N |
| ||--||C||M or -M |
|"Medium"||B||D||M or -M |
|"Wide"||D||E||W or -W |
| ||--||EE or 2E||EW or -EW |
|"Extra Wide"||EE or 2E||EEE or 3E||EW or -EW |