- Size Chart
These brown Iron Age Trencher 6-Inch Composite Toe Work Boots give you the support you need to perform your best on the job and out in the field. With a full grain leather upper and nylon mesh lining these durable boots provide long-lasting comfort without weighing you down.
You'll appreciate the Trencher's EVA cushion midsole and removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge, which help absorb shock and take the pressure off your feet. Whether your job has you walking for miles, constantly standing, or anywhere in-between, these boots will help you keep going for hours.
These high-performance Iron Age boots are sure to protect your feet and keep you safe with a lightweight ASTM rated composite safety toe, slip-resistant sole, and electrical hazard rating. In addition, the 100% non-metallic construction ensures that you will not trigger any metal detectors on the job or at the airport.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe protection meets F2413 standards
- Full grain leather upper
- Nylon mesh lining helps keep your feet dry
- Non-slip rubber outsole prevents slips and helps you keep steady on your feet in wet conditions
- Electrical hazard protection meets F2413 ratings
- 100% non-metallic construction- Airport / Security friendly
- Removable insole absorbs shock and adds comfort
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!