- Size Chart
Your workday just got better with these sturdy, comfortable Iron Age Loader 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots. Their construction offers you a comfortable walking experience combined with the protection and durability you demand for working in all types of weather and job conditions.
Protection begins with the Vibram rubber lug bottoms on the outsole, which helps to grip multiple surfaces more easily. Then, to ensure a secure walking experience, the outsoles are attached to the leather uppers with Goodyear, leather welt construction. Lastly, steel toes enhance your safety in a variety of workplace situations.
Additional features include a 6-inch, lace-to-toe boot that supports the ankle and foot while in motion. Each boot also contains a removable, EVA cushion insert with a sponge rubber heel wedge for comfort and additional support that pads each step while stabilizing your foot. A nylon mesh lining encourages air circulation within the boot's interior to complete this boot's comfort profile. This style comes in black and a variety of whole and half sizes, including medium and wide widths.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe
- Non-Slip outsole
- Goodyear welt construction with leather welt
- Vibram Rubber Lug Bottom
- Nylon mesh on interior to enhance air circulation
- Removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge for comfort and support
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!