- Size Chart
Iron Age GroundBreaker 6 Inch Metguard Steel Toe Boots # IA5016IRO
These Iron Age Ground Breaker 6-Inch Metatarsal Guard Steel Toe Boots feature a full leather upper that provides you with style and comfort on the job. You'll benefit from the strong structure of these boots as well as all of the built-in comfort features, including the moisture wicking nylon mesh lining. A metatarsal guard and steel toe protect you against injuries from falling items.
When you're working a long shift at the work site, you'll appreciate the removable EVA cushion insert which includes a sponge rubber heel wedge. This cushioning system reduces the impact on your feet as you're walking on rough or hard surfaces like gravel and concrete. The non-slip rubber bottom of these work boots resists oil and chemicals.
With Goodyear welt construction, these boots will hold up to anything you throw at them. The Kevlar stitching ensures that the seams of the boots will not fray or pull apart even under rigorous work conditions.
- 6-inch boot height
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413 standard
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Kevlar stitching
- Met guard protection meets ASTM F2413 standard
- Goodyear welt construction
- Non-slip rubber bottom meets ASTM F2413 standard
- Full grain leather upper
- Removable EVA Cushion Insert with Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Electrical Hazard that meets ASTM F2413 standard
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!