- Size Chart
Made to stand up to a variety of working conditions, these Iron Age Dozer 6-Inch Metatarsal Guard Steel Toe Boots #IA0163 provide durable, all-day protection and comfort. In addition, these boots are attractive as well as functional, featuring brown, leather uppers with a reinforced toe and coordinated Kevlar stitching.
The outsoles are constructed with rubber lug bottoms for traction on multiple surfaces. They attach securely to the uppers with Goodyear welt construction, which is important for durable wear. Sturdy Kevlar stitching further enhances strength, especially at stress points.
On the inside, these boots have an ASTM rated steel toe and internal Met guard for your protection on the job. Structures also includes a moisture wicking, nylon mesh lining for air circulation around the feet. A removable EVA cushion insert with a sponge-rubber heel wedge completes the insole area for additional comfort and foot stabilization.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Internal Metatarsal guard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Ful grain leather upper
- Moisture wicking, nylon mesh interior
- Non Slip outsole with rubber lug bottom
- Goodyear welt construction
- Kevlar stitching
- Removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge for comfort and support
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!