- Size Chart
Hi-Tec Men's West Ridge Mid Waterproof Athletic Boots # 54023HIT
These Hi-Tec Men's West Ridge Mid Waterproof Athletic Boots are lightweight and yet extremely durable and come equipped with high performing fork shank that assures the proper range of flexibility and endurance as you wear them. The Men's Waterproof Athletic Boots are crafted with suede and supreme nylon upper for added comfort. With a double-eyelet lacing scheme, these Men's West Ridge Mid Waterproof Athletic Boots offer you a secure and comfortable fit, no matter the weather, conditions or the terrain. Produced using an advanced moisture-wicking lining to ensure that your feet stay dry, these Men's Waterproof Athletic Boots provide sock liners that supply long-lasting cushioning, antimicrobial qualities and ensure an anti-odor protection. Whether you're up for endless adventures your about to embark on a day of hiking, these Men's West Ridge Mid Waterproof Athletic Boots are sure to provide you with the ultimate feet-comfort you can find, and include PrimaLoft ECO footwear insulation for additional protection.
- Ortholite sockliner for lasting cushioning, anti-odor and anti-microbial
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Ghilly and double-eyelet lacing system creates a secure fit
- TPR heel arm for secure heel lock
- Additional EVA layer underfoot cushioning
- MDT rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains
- Suede and high-performance nylon upper
- Lightweight and durable high-performance fork shank
- Weight: 16.8 ounces
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!