- Size Chart
The Hi-Tec Men's V-Lite Sphike Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots combine high performance with a lightweight boot, perfect for a long hike, outdoor activity or even the toughest of workplace use. These boots feature waterproof boot construction to keep you dry as you trek through the great outdoors. You won't be slowed down by the weight of these boots as the V-light design and build technology allows for an ultra-lightweight boot. Features such as the 'Liquid Rubber' on the toe and heel for protection, also keeps the weight of these boots to a minimum. The OrthoLite sock liners in these boots provide both anti-microbial, anti-odor protection. These boots also feature rustproof metal hardware to keep your boots in top shape for longer, no matter what conditions you expose them to. These boots may be lightweight but they don't skimp on support, featuring an ESS shank support with a rock protection plate in addition to the heel and toe support offered by the Liquid Rubber. The Vibram rubber outsole provides unparalleled traction as well as comfort and durability on uneven terrain.
- Liquid Rubber on toe and heel for lightweight protection
- OrthoLite sock liner with anti-odor and anti-microbial features
- Vibram rubber outsole for enhanced traction
- Rust-proof metal
- V-Lite design
- ESS shank support
- Rock protection plate
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!