- Size Chart
If you are searching for a pair of fully functional work boots that will work just as hard as you do each day, the Hi-Tec Men's Quest Waterproof Hiking Boots are the shoes to lace onto your feet. Active men who spend at least part of their workday outdoors understand how important it is to find comfortable, all-weather shoes that offer support and protection, and these are the quintessential work shoes that deliver in all areas. Loaded with great features and accentuated with a stealthy all-black facade, you will love everything about these work boots.
Whether your workday takes you across undeveloped, rugged areas or across slick paved surfaces, the Hi-Tec Men's Quest Waterproof Hiking Boots are designed to give you a stable, sure step throughout the day. When you are exposed to extreme temperatures, wet weather or uneven, slippery terrain while on the job, these shoes deliver a dependable performance for you every day. You cannot go wrong when you choose to slide into a pair of the Hi-Tec Men's Quest Waterproof Hiking Boots at the start of your workday.
- Low-rise boot height for comfort and ankle stability
- Upper made with PU nubuck leather for comfort and durability
- Extra cushion provided by Ortho-Lite sockliner with anti-odor and anti-microbial properties
- Waterproof bootie
- Secure fit with advanced ghilly and rustproof hardware lacing feature
- Moisture-wick lining for dryness
- Collar boasts soft padding
- Carbon rubber MDT outsole ideal for rough terrain
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!