- Size Chart
Hi-Tec Men's Ozark 6 Inch Waterproof Insulated Boots # 40796HIT
Keep your feet dry and comfortable throughout your workday when you wear these Hi-Tec Men's Ozark 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Boots. With a waterproof structure and Ion mask hydrophobic technology, your feet will be protected from water and moisture. These hardworking boots feature durable shell construction protects against rips and tears even under hazardous conditions. The lining system helps to circulate air around your feet to avoid sweating and overheating.
Synthetic nubuck and mesh upper combine with a ghilly and hook lacing system to provide you with a rugged set of boots. The lightweight nature of these work boots makes them a great choice for wearing during any season of the year. During the winter months, the exclusively designed Vibram out sole and the IceTrek compound for winter traction and durability on snow and ice. The 200g Thinsulate insulation provides warmth while avoiding unnecessary bulk or weight. These work boots are available in sizes 7 to 13.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- 200-gram Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without bulk or added weight
- Waterproof structure
- Ion mask hydrophobic water management technology
- Non-slip material
- Mesh and synthetic nubuck upper
- Vibram outsole
- Durable shell construction
- Ghilly and hook lacing system
- IceTrek compound for winter traction and durability
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!