- Size Chart
Take every day in stride with the Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boots that are designed to stand up to all kinds of environments. Your feet will rest nicely in the sock liners made with Comfort-Tec, and the lightweight EVA midsoles are compression-molded to give you extra cushion where you need it most. A day out in the toughest weather won’t be a problem when you have waterproof seam-sealed nubuck leather uppers in combination with a lining that wicks moisture away from your skin and helps your feet stay dry and comfortable no matter what it’s like outside. The fully-gusseted tongue ensures maximum protection against water entry.
The hardware on this durable footwear won’t suffer from water damage, because it’s made from rustproof brass. You don’t have to worry about tackling tough terrain when you have the benefit of a dependable carbon rubber outsole that features multidirectional traction and a superior grip. Ankle-chafing is reduced by the soft leather collar, and the steel shank delivers added support.
- Soft toe
- Lined with moisture-wicking material
- Waterproof seam-sealed upper of nubuck leather
- Outsole of carbon rubber has multidirectional traction with superior grip
- Midsole supports and cushions with EVA lightweight compression-molded EVA
- Leather collar of soft padding
- Leather tongue is fully-gusseted
- Extra stability with board-lasted steel shank
- Brass rustproof hardware
- Sock liner made with Comfort-Tec
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!