- Size Chart
Hi-Tec Altitude Iv Waterproof Boots # 41100HIT
Rugged terrain has met its match with Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boots. The outer soles of these tough boots are made from carbon rubber and designed with multi-directional traction to provide outstanding grip no matter how rough the road gets. They are also board-lasted with a steel shank for extra support and rigidity when walking over tough surfaces. These boot soles will keep you fully supported and will not bend over rocks and other debris. This support doesn't come with extra weight, however, and the compression-molded EVA midsole provides additional lightweight support and cushioning. The waterproof leather upper and moisture-wick lining protect your feet from wetness, be it from wet outdoor conditions or sweating feet inside the boots and the fully gusseted tongue helps ensure waterproofing while keeping small pebbles, stone chips and other small debris out of your boots. Brass hardware holds your laces in place without danger of rust so you can wear your boots hard without worry.
- Soft toe
- Lined with Comfort-Tec sock liner
- Waterproof seam-sealed nubuck leather uppers with fully-gusseted tongue
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Rustproof hardware
- Soft padded leather collar
- Board-lasted with steel shank
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole for support and cushioning
- Multi-directional traction, carbon rubber outsole for added grip on any terrain
Hi-Tec shoe and boot sizes are determined by the last and outsole unit dimensions. The "last" is a combination of heel height, toe shape, and instep, while the "outsole" is the portion of the sole which comes into contact with the ground.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!