- Size Chart
Helly Hansen Narvik Jacket #70260
- EN 471 - Class 3.
- Stretchable fabric.
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite stripes on chest and arms.
- 2 hand pockets with flap.
- Concealed hood in collar.
- Draw cord adjustment on hood.
- Snap fastener at sleeves.
- Draw cord adjustment on bottom hem.
- Extended back.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Helly Hansen - Men's Sizes
All measurements in inches.
|Helly Hansen Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Center Back Sleeve||31.5-32.5||32.5-33.5||33.5-34.5||34.5-36||36-37||37-37.5||37.5-38.5|
Helly Hansen - Women's Sizes
|Helly Hansen Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
|Chest||30-32.5||32.5-35 ½||35-37.5 ½||37.5-40 ½||40-42||42-44|
|Center back sleeve||29.5-30.5||30.5-31||31-32||32-33||33-33.5 ½||33.5-34.5|
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!