- Size Chart
The Georgia Boots Giant 6 Inch Steel Toe boots are the perfect work shoe for the construction industry. Made from full grain leather, these boots were made to withstand the rigors of the construction and manufacturing industries, yet comfortable for workers who are on their feet all day.
The steel toe construction provides the additional safety that one needs in a construction or manufacturing setting. The solid soles of the boots provide more stability in slippery areas.
Interior construction of these boots is designed for comfort. A padded insole and midsole ensures that feet are comfortable for long days on the job. A performance lining helps keep feet dry and adds to the comfort level. The boot itself is 6 inches high, giving additional support and protection to the ankle area. Boots lace up the front, making them easy to put on and off. The outsole and the bumper guard at the top are oil resistant for safety and appearance.
- Boot Height: 6-inch
- Steel protective toe meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 classification
- Performance lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Oil resistant outsole and bumper guard
- Steel shank for stabilizing boot
- Insole and midsole are cushioned for comfort
- Electric hazard meets ASTM F2413-05 standard
- Full grain leather for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!