- Size Chart
Georgia Boot 8-Inch Logger Boots are designed to endure the toughest of environments without sacrificing comfort. Crafted with full-grain leather, these boots may feel soft on the outside, but are incredibly durable to withstand a variety of terrain and surroundings. The lace-up design also affords you the ability to achieve the perfect fit while you are on the work site or out exploring.
The durability and strength of these boots comes from their Goodyear welt construction. A steel shank also enables you to have sure footing as well as supporting your foot’s arch. The durability of these boots can also be seen in the fact your stud hooks won’t be pulled out as they are attached to steel washers. The bottom features a Georgia Logger exterior made from rubber that resists abrasions.
Comfort is a necessity especially on long workdays. These boots will give you the comfort you need to get the job done with a cushioned insole that is covered in a soft fabric. This cushioning will help you endure no matter the job or its length.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- “Georgia Logger” abrasion-resident outsole.
- Engineered with Goodyear welt construction
- Made from full-grain leather
- Cushioned insole
- Enduring polyurethane orthotic insert
- Steel shank support
- Solid stud hooks
- Steel washer-set eyelets
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!