- Size Chart
Florsheim Lumberjack 9 Inch Logger Waterproof Boots # FE860FLS
These Florsheim Work Lumberjack 9-Inch Waterproof Logger Boots will give your lower leg protection from the elements and hazards while working. They are made with high quality materials such as leather and rubber. The interior attachments were also engineered to keep the water out and allow your feet to breathe during tough days.
With the included composite toe area, you will have all the protection of steel without all of the heaviness. The upper parts of this boot are made with full-grain leather that was oiled and tumbled. This gives the boot a special shine that further protects you from any harsh elements from entering. The boot was made for a lumberjack, but anyone who works outdoors in the woods would benefit from the design. The inside of the boot has a lining that wicks away the moisture while you are sweating. This nylon mesh lining also has waterproofing abilities to keep you dry.
The interior part of the boot includes a comfortable insole that you are able to remove. It is an EVA insert that is cushioned with a rubber heel area. This keeps your heels safe from standing all day long. The bottom part of the boot has a large rubber heel area to keep you from absorbing unwanted elements in that area too.
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Full grain oiled tumbled leather upper
- Toe protection: Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Lining: Nylon mesh including a waterproof membrane
- Heavy duty rubber lub outsole
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel shank for support
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!