- Size Chart
Edwards Short Sleeve Unisex Security Shirt #1226
Durable and lightweight, this Edwards short sleeve security shirt offers the strength and freedom of movement you need to keep a good look-out. Made of a 65% polyester/35% cotton blend and featuring convenient short sleeves, this unisex work shirt provides the comfort you need to stand watch for hours. It's also laundry friendly, so you'll have a top-notch, great-fitting shirt to wear wash-after-wash. Thwart crime and feel good doing it with Edwards short sleeve security shirts.
- 65% polyester/35% cotton blend ensures your shirt feels good and lasts long
- Lightweight (5 oz.) fabric offers you exceptional freedom of movement
- Short sleeves provide you all-day cooling
- Laundry friendly construction ensures you a professional look wash-after-wash
Available white only in several unisex sizes (Regulars S ½ 3XL, Talls L ½ 6XL) and featuring 65% polyester/35% cotton fabric, this short sleeve work shirt offers just the fit and feel you need to maintain security day or night. You'll certainly appreciate the breathability the shirt's short sleeves have to offer.
These unisex security shirts are made of lightweight fabric, providing you with the range of motion you need to prevent all types of criminal activity. While lightweight, these security shirts are laundry friendly and will maintain their construction and look for many shifts to come.
When you've got people, assets, or property to protect, put on an Edwards short sleeve security shirt. Your comfort will be secure.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Edwards Garments - Men's Sizes
All measurements in inches.
|Sleeve Length (long)||35||36||37||38||38|
Edwards Garments - Women's Sizes
|Sleeve Length (long)||31||32||33||34|
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!