- Size Chart
Edwards Men's Short Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt # 1110EDW
The Edwards Men's Short Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt is a perfect work shirt for restaurants, hotel staff, entertainment industries and other industries that require robust, collared shirts. The shirt contains two front pockets and buttons down the front of the shirt. The collar uses a firm band to keep it in place and ensures that the collar won't wilt with repeated washings. Laundry is a breeze as you can wash this shirt in any standard washing machine, and special care is not needed. With a combination of polyester and cotton, this shirt is breathable and comfortable in any conditions. The label is a sewn-in label to reduce irritation.
- 3.1-ounce, 65% polyester and 35% cotton material
- Two front pockets
- Stay-put collar
- Compatible with standard washing machines
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Edwards Garments - Men's Sizes
All measurements in inches.
|Sleeve Length (long)||35||36||37||38||38|
Edwards Garments - Women's Sizes
|Sleeve Length (long)||31||32||33||34|
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!