- Size Chart
This Edwards Acrylic Interlock V-Neck Vest is a great way to accent any shirt. The Tuff-Pil acrylic resists pilling, so it will retain its smooth appearance for much longer than other acrylic materials. The material also resists fading and is machine washable.
Another feature that increases this vest's durability is the interlock stitch holding the ribbed collar in place. This strong stitch will hold the material closely together while allowing it to stretch around the neck for your comfort. The cuffs and the waist are also slightly elastic, allowing them to hold firm on the clothing beneath and retain the vest's shape.
- 100% Tuff-Pil acrylic
- Colorfast and pill resistant
- Cuff and waist elasticity help to retain shape
- Ribbed collar with interlock stitch
- Machine washable
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Edwards Garments - Men's Sizes
All measurements in inches.
|Sleeve Length (long)||35||36||37||38||38|
Edwards Garments - Women's Sizes
|Sleeve Length (long)||31||32||33||34|
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!