- Size Chart
The Edwards 10 Pearl Button Short Sleeve Chef Coat is available in more than one color and includes a matching button color on the front. The buttons are pearl finished for design contrast. A collar is sewn in and includes reinforcement bar tacks to maintain its shape. The collar adds a professional element to the design.
This chef coat is short sleeved and includes two pockets. The first pocket is on the left upper arm sleeve and is for thermometers, writing utensils, tasting spoons and other small items. The second pocket is a mitered pocket on the left breast area. This chef coat is made in unisex sizing to ensure that both males and females have a comfortably fitting garment. The loosely fitting chef coat allows for full movement without restriction, even while bending and stretching the upper body.
- 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend
- Button closure
- Breast pocket
- Thermometer pocket
- Home machine washable
- Finished cuffs
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Edwards Garments - Men's Sizes
All measurements in inches.
|Sleeve Length (long)||35||36||37||38||38|
Edwards Garments - Women's Sizes
|Sleeve Length (long)||31||32||33||34|
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- CHEST SIZE: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Take this measurement over clothing you'll typically wear with the jacket
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the outer edge of your wrist
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!