- Size Chart
Nothing gets past the rugged construction of these Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 9-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots #25410. For those who work outside in extreme conditions, these loggers have it all. Oiled waterproof leather and Chip-A-Tex membranes provide excellent waterproof capabilities. The Dri-Lex lining provides breathable comfort, while 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra offers flexibility in movement while keeping feet warm when outside in the cold for extended periods of time.
You'll be able to handle all types of terrain, because the Vibram Tacoma yellow-plug logger slip resistant outsole gives you the traction that you need, even when conditions are cold and wet. When working on uneven terrain, you'll get the lateral support you need with the Goodyear leather storm welt. Antique brass hardware is resistant to tarnish on the speed hooks that combine with heavy duty waxed sta-tied laces for easy tie-up. Handcrafted in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Booth Height: 9 inches
- Steel toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Goodyear leather storm welt construction
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation by 3M for warmth and freedom of movement
- Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 quick-drying lining manages moisture
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane
- Removable Texon460 orthotic waterproof insole
- Vibram Tacoma slip resistant outsole for maximum grip
- ASTM electrical hazard rated
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!