- Size Chart
Chippewa 9 Inch USA Made Insulated Steel Toe Super Logger Boots # 25405CHP
The Chippewa Men's USA Made 9-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots holds up in extreme conditions. These Logger Boots are made with advanced technology to keep feet comfortable in any situation so you can concentrate on the job. These Chippewa boots are constructed of Oiled Waterproof leather with Ruby Dri-Lex 200 lining and Texon 460 Waterproof insole to guard your feet in even the wettest environments. The 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation keeps your feet warm in cold weather.
With the Vibram rubber outsole, you will be sure of traction no matter where you put your feet. You'll get cushioned stability and comfort on any surface or terrain. The steel toe and shank provide the protection and support you need for work, hiking or any rugged activity. The rugged hardware and durable laces give you long-lasting, heavy-duty functionality. These Chippewa logging boots are handcrafted in the USA and are ASTM electrical hazard rated.
- Made in the USA
- Boot Height: 9 inches
- Steel Toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Ruby Dri Lex 2000 lining
- Bay Apache oiled waterproof leather uppers
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie
- Texon 460 waterproof insole
- Goodyear leather storm welt construction
- Shank of triple ribbed steel
- ASTM Electrical Hazard rated
- Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger slip resistant outsole
- Combination of 4 iron rubber and 6 iron Robus midsole
- Non-tarnishable antique brass hardware
- Sta-tied heavy duty waxed laces
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!