- Size Chart
Chippewa 8 Inch USA Made Insulated Waterproof Boots # 29416CHP
The Chippewa Men's Waterproof Insulated Work Boots are made in the USA and built to last. At 8 inches tall, the boots are constructed with Goodyear leather. Chip-A-Tex provides a waterproofing membrane making the boot ideal for wet terrains often experienced at work sites. The Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 lining has 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation for a durable construction and adequate comfort. The Chippewa boots are handcrafted based on traditional boot construction. The shank of the boot contains triple ribbed steel that helps the boot keep its shape and protect toes and feet. The outsole is made with a Vibram cascade yellow plug, and the midsole is constructed with 4 iron rubber. The insole is Texon 460 for further waterproofing protection. Eyelets and other hardware are made from antique brass that will not tarnish. The laces will not fray and tear with use due to heavy duty wax sta-tied material. Chippewa boots are known for excellent quality ideal for tough working conditions.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height 8 inches
- Built with a Goodyear leather welt
- Ruby Dri-Lex insulation made from 400 grams of 3m Thinsulation Ultra
- Waterproof Bay Apache leather with Chip-A-Tex and Texon 460
- Hardware is made with a non-tarnishable antique brass
- Midsole is made of 4 iron rubber
- Outsole contains Vibram cascade yellow plug
- Laces are made from heavy-duty wax sta-tied
- Triple ribbed steel shank
- Ruby Dri-Lex lining
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!