- Size Chart
The Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 6-Inch Soft Toe Lug Sole Boots are designed to stand up to hard working conditions. These boots have a thick rubber sole designed for maximum traction. Whether you're working indoors and outdoors, you'll be able to use these boots because the steel shank in the sole ensures the best supported boot.
Chippewa Men's Boots are made in the USA with premium materials and quality construction for hard working men in every profession. These boots will not rust because the eyelets are made from brass. They are also stiff enough to protect the ankle while being flexible enough to crouch, bend, and climb with ease.
The Chippewa Lug Sole Boots is a quality boot that is created for working. The boots' construction helps them hold up to long hours and various jobs. The thick sole lets men stand on hard surfaces, climb across uneven terrain, and get in and out of machinery comfortably.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Soft toe construction
- Drill Vamp lining
- 5 Iron Texon inner sole
- Goodyear leather welt fabrication
- Apache leather material
- Brass hardware designed to be non-tarnishable
- Triple ribbed steel shank
- Heavy duty Sta-Tied laces that have been waxed for ease of use
- Double and triple stitching in stress-prone areas
- Vibram 132 lug outer sole
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!