- Size Chart
The Chippewa Boots Men's IQ 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Work Boots will keep your feet safe and dry on the job. These boots are great for working in field conditions that can become wet or muddy. The 8-inch height will extend up over the ankle for stability and protection. With the ASTM F2413-11 rated steel toe protection, you can be confident your toes will be well protected from injury in hazardous conditions. The Chippewa IQ rubber outsole has an ATSM electrical hazard rating for those working around electrical equipment. The waterproofing elements will keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions. If you are out in the cold or working in coolers, the boot includes 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate to help keep your feet comfortably warm. The flexwelt insole and rubber midsole are designed to cushion your feet when you are up and moving all day long.
- Boot Height: 8 inch
- Toe Protection: Steel toe meets the ASTM F2413-11 rating
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- High abrasion nylon lining
- Waterproof aged bark leather upper
- Chip-a-Tex waterproof bootie construction
- Electrical Hazard is ASTM rated
- Heavy duty nylon laces with non-tarnishable hooks and eyelets
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Flexwelt insole and rubber midsole
- Chippewa IQ rubber outsole
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!