- Size Chart
The Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Nubuck Work Boots provide the ultimate in all-weather protection, traction and durability. These boots are sure to please with their leather upper, waterproof sealing and Vibram outsoles. Complete with non-tarnishable antique brass eyelets and heavy-duty wax Sta-Tied shoelaces, these boots provide the ultimate in safety and reliability. The Vibram outsoles provide strong traction and stability on rough, uneven terrain. Overall, this is a comfortable boot with plenty of cushioning to ensure your hard day’s work doesn't leave a mark on your feet.
The shoes come with a removable insole that provides extra cushioning for those who have to work long hours on their feet. They provide maximum support and coverage by extending 8 inches up the leg. The Thinsulate Ultra lining provides an extra thick and dense lining that helps remove moisture and keep your feet warm and dry. If you work in cold environments, the lining will help reduce the effects of chilly weather on your feet. These boots are designed to stand up to virtually any weather conditions. Whether you're working in the hot desert sun, or the freezing cold climates of Antarctica, these boots will serve you well.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Brushed Nylex with 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra lining and Bontex insoles
- Waterproof seam sealed Chippewa Golden Nubuc leather
- Good treads for enhanced traction
- Vibram Honey 132 Lug Yellow Plug outsoles
- Polyurethane midsole
- Steel shank
- Antique brass anti-tarnish eyelets and hardware
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!