- Size Chart
The Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Logger Boots will keep you comfortably warm and dry no matter what conditions you find yourself in. These rugged boots are perfectly suited for hiking, all your outdoor adventures and even your workplace. The comfort of these boots is due, in part, to the Thinsulate Ultra insulation which is lightweight and breathable with a moisture-resistant feature. In addition, the Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane system keeps out water, but allows air to flow to maintain maximum comfort. Together, these technologies keep you dry and comfortable all day long, so there is no need to stop what you're doing, whether it's work or play. The Vibram Logger outsole provides exceptional traction and comfort on unpredictable terrain. Chippewa Boots considered every detail with these lightweight boots, even adding Sta-Tied heavy duty wax laces and non-tarnishable antique brass metal hardware. Chippewa Boots attention to detail has produced a handsome pair of rugged boots that will hold up to all your work and play.
- Boot Height: 8-inch
- Insulation: 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie Membrane System
- Non Tarnishable Antique Brass Hardware
- Maple Taibrelle Lining
- Vibram Logger Outsole
- 4 Iron Rubber/Leather Robus Midsole
- Texon Insole
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied laces
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!