- Size Chart
Chippewa 8 Inch Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots - Brown # 26341CHP
These Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Logger Boots provide comfort and style while you're on the job site. The Chip-A-Tex breathable waterproof membrane prevents water from entering the boots but allows your feet to breathe. The 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation offers warmth and cushioning without weight or bulk. The steel toe construction, combined with the steel shank, gives you durable and strong footwear that is ideal for rigorous work environments. You can wear these boots during winter or summer due to the breathable materials and construction methods.
The 8-inch boot height extends far enough past the ankle to protect your lower legs from impacts. Goodyear leather welt construction and antiqued brass hardware results in a rugged boot. The lace holders will not tarnish even when exposed to moisture or road salt. With heavy-duty waxed laces, you won't have to worry about the laces coming undone or wearing out. A rubber mid sole and Vibram logger out sole offer impact absorption when you're walking on hard surfaces such as concrete.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Chip-A-Tex breathable waterproof membrane
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Heavy duty wax laces
- ASTM Electrical hazard rated
- Vibram logger slip and oil resistant outsole
- Steel shank
- 4-Iron rubber midsole
- Non-tarnishable brass hardware
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!