- Size Chart
Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch IQ Steel Toe Logger Boots are the perfect option when you need reliable footwear that can stand up to the trials of your workday. These boots are 8 inches tall and lace-up to provide a snug fit and firm stability for your feet and ankles. They are steel-toe ASTM - F2413-11 rated for compression and impact as well as having an ASTM rating for Electrical Hazard protection. A high abrasion nylon lining allows for excellent airflow for your feet. The upper portion of these boots consists of heavy-duty Tough Bark leather that can take a beating and survive to work another day. The classic Goodyear Storm Welt construction method assures that Chippewa-quality durability is alive and well in every boot. The FlexWelt insole affords astonishing comfort for a work boot while the steel shank provides rigid support to your feet. The Chippewa IQ Rubber outsole provides superior traction to help you avoid accidents in hazardous environments. Non-tarnishable hooks and eyelets and heavy-duty nylon laces complete this sturdy pair of reliable boots.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel toe rated ASTM - F2413-11
- High abrasion nylon lining
- Heavy-duty Tough Bark Leather upper
- Goodyear Storm Welt construction
- Chippewa IQ Rubber outsole provides superior traction
- Rubber midsole
- Non-tarnishable hooks and eyelets
- Heavy-duty nylon laces
- FlexWelt insole
- Electrical Hazard is ASTM rated
- Steel shank
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!