- Size Chart
If you need a boot that can handle any challenges that your work day may provide, look no further than Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Insulated Steel Toe Waterproof Logger Boots. They are steel-toe rated to protect your feet and comply to workplace standards while the steel shank provides rigid support. The black oiled leather upper makes the outside waterproof while the Chip-a-Tex Waterproof Bootie membrane keeps moisture out while allowing airflow around your foot. The 400 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keeps your body heat from dissipating quickly, keeping your feet warmer for long periods of time. The 8 inch boot height and lace-up design provide stability and support for your ankles during strenuous or off-balance times that occur unpredictably. Tough Goodyear welt construction insures impressive durability and a reliable Vibram outsole with a raised heel will provide a solid grip in rough terrain. Antique brass hardware and waxed laces will not come untied while you work.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel Toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Black Oiled Waterproof Leather upper
- Brushed Ruby Nylex lining
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Chip-a-Tex Waterproof Bootie construction
- Midsole: Combination of 4 Iron Rubber and 6 Iron Robus
- TEXON Insole
- Electrical Hazard ASTM rated
- Non-slip, Vibram Outsole is slip-, and oil resistant
- Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied Laces
- Antique brass hardware that won't tarnish
Chippewa® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!